Thursday, February 27, 2014

Life

Thinking about my life the last 5 years. I went a month no walking after a relapse in 2006 had 7 months of balance training etc I am more than grateful I can still walk unassisted for the most part. I have watched friends with MS not get the chance to walk again and have been there for them every step of the way. I also have friends with MS that I have had to read things for them because their vision never came back to normal unlike mine theirs is still more double than normal. I went to a concert recently now picture this I cant dance but I stood up and danced as much as I could I was laughed at a little but I danced because I could and knew there were so many that wished they could still clap let alone stand up and then also dance so I danced for us all as my husband laughed not realizing how important that was to me. I didnt get mad because I said to myself if ever I cant physically dance I know that day I did make him laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment