Monday, April 21, 2014

Parking Problems

Wow I had a crazy handicap spot convo with a man today. Wish u all could have been there boy did I school him after questioning me about why I was using a handicap spot. Hehe he was mad when he started talking when we were done he had a better understanding about MS and life.
Someone had rear ended him 17 years ago paralyzing him from waist down he was still mad and wondered when he would understand the reason why it all happened to him. He said people always tell him everything happens for a reason, but he says he doesn't understand that because there can't be any good reason for his accident. I told him you are alive focus on that and then go from there or u could spend your whole life mad and asking why. I said I didnt ask for this shit I would love to not have a disability and just park and run from a further spot but thats not my life anymore I have to do what I can and parking closer is better for my body especially on hot days because I may walk into the place im going to just fine but then when im done walking around in the place I may go outside and if it's too hot my legs may decide they don't want to make it all the way to the car because they are weak because now I have been overheated which in MS is called an intolerance to heat. Any way told him my whole story he felt bad. But it was a cool convo. We talked bout 30 min even compared symptoms he was suprised I also had PN like him and spasticity and that we were on baclofen and gabapentin and I said my medicine cabinet knows im disabled he laughed. His car was so nice I wanted to be a smart mouth and think like he did when he first saw me trying to get into my car (him in his car waving at me and saying that's a handicap spot you took) and say wow I guess u got a huge settlement hehe but thats not me but hey I thought it lol I got home and was mad I didnt get his info seems he needs a friend. Would be nice just to be there for him to rant we need that.

No comments:

Post a Comment