Sunday, February 5, 2012

Remember you are not alone


I went to a great support group meeting yesterday and what a coincidence they talked about depression it was perfect for me and it reminded me that depression sometimes comes with this disease and sometimes u may need a lil help and its ok.... Before I was diagnosed with MS I was being treated for bipolar disorder for about 12 years and sometimes I kinda forget I have two illnesses and I let the one that is my personality kinda take over and that's ok but when it gets out of control I need to remember to take control of it so as of today I'm in a battle to conquer both no more skipping bipolar meds because the MS pain is too bad. Have a good day all enjoy the super bowl I will let out some stress yelling at my TV :)

No comments:

Post a Comment