Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fatigue

To start off my day I got bad news my oldest did not do well at his big track meet he loves track and right now his heart is broken and there is nothing I can do to fix it. On the other hand our cousin that had bone cancer and had the cadaver bone put in her leg has been given the ok to get back on the soccer field no games but she can practice. :) MS wise Wow I was so fatigued today. I went to a birthday party yesterday I think I did too much I was the old me for a few hours. I took pictures somethin I used to do everyday it was so much fun feelin normal again and I knew I would pay for it today my body is killing me I rested all day today that helped some but now I'm walking weird well a lil drunk and my eyes feel weird so I will use tomorrow to rest again. I hope you are all staying well and rested.

No comments:

Post a Comment